- World Cup Daily - 18 May
18/05/2010 by PA
Ballack out of World Cup
Germany captain Michael Ballack has been ruled out of the World Cup finals with an ankle injury, the German Football Federation have confirmed.
The 33-year-old Chelsea midfielder underwent an MRI in Munich on Monday morning to assess the damage suffered in Saturday's FA Cup final - follow View more »
- Ghana Unveil 30-Man Squad
08/05/2010 by Goal.com
- The squad includes Kevin-Prince Boateng.
Ghana have unveiled a 30-man provisional squad for the World Cup 2010 in South Africa.
Coach Milovan Rajevac included Kevin-Prince Boateng, although his nationality switch is yet to be finalised by world football governing body FIFA.
The list will be pruned down to 23 by June View more »
- Milo to name provisional squad on May 11
01/05/2010 by Ghanaweb.com
- Accra, April 30, GNA - Black Stars trainer Milovan Rajevac will make public his provisional 30-man squad for the South Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup on Tuesday, May 11.The release of the list is in accordance with FIFA regulations, which mandates participating teams to name their provisional squads exactly one month ahead View more »
- Michael Essien: Ghana star player at World Cup 2010
20/11/2009 by Telegraph.co.uk
Main man: Michael Essien is central to Ghana's World Cup hopes
Caps: 45Goals: 8World Cup appearances: 3 (2006)World Cup 2010 qualification: 11 appearances/1 goal
Club: ChelseaAge: 26Position: Midfielder
Chelsea's midfield 'bison' caused a stir internationally aged only 17, when he shone for Ghana in the U View more »
- Ghana team at World Cup 2010
Stars in the making: Ghana were the youngest team in Germany four years ago, and could be a handful at World Cup 2010 Ghana's World Cup record: 2006 2nd rd.
How Ghana qualified for World Cup 2010: African Group D winners.
The Coach: Milovan Rajevac (Serbian, 55). Appointed: August 2008. WC experience: Playe View more »
- World Cup 2010 draw: Group D reaction
04/12/2009 by Telegraph.co.uk
On the spot: Germany manager Joachim Loew predicts that Group D will be one of the tightest in the tournament How Germany qualified for World Cup 2010: European Group 4 winners.
Manager: Joachim LoewCaptain: Michael BallackPremier League players: Robert Huth (Stoke City), Michael Ballack (Chelsea).
Germany View more »
- Inkoom: Ghana can go all the way
01/04/2010 by FIFA.com
- Since playing his way into the hearts of the Black Stars fans last year, 20-year-old defender Samuel Inkoom has become one of the most important members of Ghana coach Milovan Rajevac's squad, epitomising an exciting new generation of players in the national team known as the 'young and wild ones.'
The right-back made View more »
Notice: Please subject to GMT+0800 if there are no other time zones marking in our info.
Copyright © 2003 - Power By www.7msport.com All Rights Reserved.